Go further with a MI-AIMH membership.
MI-AIMH is a professional home for all people who touch the life of a baby. Whether a practicing professional, student or parent, MI-AIMH is your connection to a statewide network of like-minded people in the rapidly developing and changing field of infant mental health!
- First-rate biennial MI-AIMH conference
- State and regional in-service trainings
- Clinical retreats
- Reflective supervision groups
- MI-AIMH Store
- Take the next step toward your IMH-E® when you become a Member of MI-AIMH. The IMH-E® is a globally-recognized Endorsement® that identifies your education and experience as an infant-family professional. Four designations are available to fit your professional experience.
- Join one of 12 statewide MI-AIMH chapters and connect with like-minded professionals in your area.
- Connect with even more MI-AIMH members by joining a committee on Training, Membership, Marketing/Sponsorship, Conference Planning, Infant Crier and more!
- Infant Crier, MI-AIMH’s official quarterly source for clinically-focused news, happenings, and stories from the field.
- Families Today, by acclaimed child development experts T. Berry Brazelton, MD and Joshua Sparrow, MD. Families Today comes straight to your in-box with thoughtful and practical answers to developmental and relational issues.
Make MI-AIMH your professional home.
Not interested in being a member at this time?
Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with current events and news.