- Eleven concise issue briefs which support ZERO TO THREE’s policy agenda of Good Health , Strong Families , Positive Early Learning Experiences , and Systems Building
- Infant-toddler data to inform the policymaking process
- A compilation of the evidence for investing in the infant-toddler policy agenda
- A strategic look at ways to get started, with sample policy options and state examples
- In-depth issue papers and policymaking tools
The Early Experiences Matter Policy Guide was developed with the generous support of the A. L. Mailman Family Foundation and the Carol Berman Fund. It is available for download from the ZERO TO THREE website, www.zerotothree.org/policyguide .