My MI-AIMH is ready for you to renew your Membership and/or Endorsement!
Benefits of using My MI-AIMH
- You will only have to enter your identifying information into My MI-AIMH once!
- You will be able to enter your training and reflective supervision/consultation experiences throughout the year as you participate in them; this will simplify your Enodrsment renewal at the end of each year!
- If you are also an EASy user, you will have the option to sync your My MI-AIMH profile and EASy profile
- You will be able to "network" with other IMH colleagues by utilizing the search function
- Your user profile will track your membership status and purchase history (including Training registration)
- Even if you already renewed your membership and endorsement, we encourage you to create a profile on My MI-AIMH now to reap the benefits and make future renewals quicker.
To renew your Membership and/or your Endorsement, please:
- Go to https://my.mi-aimh.org
- Click, "Create Profile."
- Fill in the demographic information and create a password. (If you are already a MI-AIMH EASy user, please use the same email address that you used when you created your EASy account).
- Your membership status and expiration date should be listed. Proceed by renewing your membership, if applicable.
- Upon submitting your membership information, you will be asked a few optional survey questions. Then, if you are endorsed, proceed to the Training or Supervision tab to record your activities. As a reminder, in order to renew your Endorsement, a minimum of 15 hours of specialized training is required per calendar year. And a minimum of 12 hours of ReflectiveSupervision/Consultation is required per calendar year (for Levels, II, III, and IV-C).
- Within the Training tab, click "add" to add a training. Complete the necessary information (Title, Presenter, # of hours, etc.). When you reach the "Competencies Addressed" area, click on the heading(s) (i.e. Theoretical Foundations, Direct Service Skills, Reflection, etc.) for a drop down menu of the knowledge/skill areas under each. Select the areas that were addressed within the training. When you are done, click "save."
- Within the Supervision tab, click "add" to add a Reflective Supervision/Consultation experience. Complete the necessary information (Consultant, Agency, # of hours, etc.). When you are done, click "save."
- There is NO submit button within any part of your My MI-AIMH profile. Once you save the information within your profile, that information has been submitted. You will not receive confirmation from MI-AIMH that we have received this information. If you can view it in your profile, it has been submitted. You will only be notified by MI-AIMH if we do NOT recieve your training, supervision, or membership renewal.
- Completion of Employment and Survey tabs are optional, but strongly encouraged as they make the site more useful to other members
- The Purchases tab will be used in the future to record MI-AIMH purchases such as materials and training registrations.
- If you have any questions during this process, please click the "Help" button at the top of your profile and submit your question. You can also contact Ashley McCormick at email@example.com or 734.785.7705 ext. 7547
MI-AIMH now has four on-line "spaces" for different services
1. MI-AIMH.org (this website) for news, training dates, endorsment infomation, and articles from The Infant Crier
2. Our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Association-for-Infant-Mental-Health for interesting links, stories, and action alerts
3. EASy (Endorsement Application System) at https://easy.mi-aimh.org to apply for the MI-AIMH Endorsement®
4. My MI-AIMH for membership and endorsement renewals and, coming soon, networking with colleagues
The future of My MI-AIMH