Registration is OPEN
Michigan Reflective Practice Symposium
MI-AIMH and the Professional Development Committee are thrilled to announce the dates for our Michigan Reflective Practice Symposium. This is our first opportunity since 2016 to focus on Michigan professionals and dive into Reflective Supervision/Consultation as a community.
Dates: Sept. 30th & Oct. 1st, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, (EST) both days
Access: This event will be held virtually using Zoom
* Be careful to enter your email carefully and correctly as that is where the Zoom link will be sent as well as your certificate. Certificates will be sent within two weeks ONLY to those that have paid for the training by that time.
Keynote – Equity in Reflective Supervision/Consultation: A Deeper Dive with Nichole Paradis, LMSW, IMH-E® and Karol Wilson, LMSW, IMH-E®
- Moderated by Carla Barron, PhD, LMSW, IMH-E®
- Danielle Davey, LMSW, IMH-E®
- Melissa Threadgould, LMSW, IMH-E®
- Zsalanda Richardson, DSW, LMSW, IMH-E®
Live Reflective Supervision/Consultation Sessions with
- Stefanie Hill, LMSW, IMH-E®
- Emily Kohler, LMSW, PLLC, IMH-E®
Facilitated Small Group Discussions
What to Expect:
This event provides an opportunity to expand on your current understanding about RS/C in a highly interactive way. Presentations, live demonstrations and small group discussions will offer opportunities to reflect upon best practices and how to be a partner in a reflective relationship guided by observing, listening, wondering and responding.
Who Should Attend:
Michigan infant/early childhood professionals with a wide range of experience in reflective practices who provide RS/C or hope to integrate reflective practices into their work to support others, will find this event meaningful.
NEW Reflective Practice Symposium Enrichment Box
Enhance your experience during the Reflective Symposium with a box of curated items.
Participants will be given directions regarding what in the box is to be opened at the designated times.
These treasures will provide ongoing reminders of what you have learned.
Boxes are $50 each and will be mailed to you prior to the conference.
Additional monetary donations will be accepted for box scholarships – Limited scholarships available
NOTE – Purchasing this box is optional, but will enhance your experience.
Instructions on how to order the Enrichment Box will be available soon.
“Stillness is not about focusing on nothingness;
it’s about creating an emotional clearing to allow ourselves to feel, think, dream, and question.” – Brene Brown
Continuing Education Information: 7.0 Clock Hours for –
Social Work – Approved for 7.0 Michigan SW CEU’s
IMH Endorsement® – Will count towards the requirements for the MI-AIMH Endorsement®
Licensed Professional Counselors – NBCC Hours – Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health (MI-AIMH) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No.6867. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. MI-AIMH is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Attendance: Attendees must have their full name (first and name) showing during the Zoom meeting. This is how attendance is taken. If your full name is not showing, you will not receive a certificate of attendance or for continuing education. Additionally, for those needing continuing education credits, your video must be on for the majority of the training. Participants may mute for a short amount of time, but if you need your video off for a longer period of time, you will need to be in touch with MI-AIMH via the chat feature in Zoom.
- coming soon
Registration Information –
Registration Fees: MI-AIMH Members – $100.00 | Non-Members – $130.00
Additional $10 for Social Work/Professional Counselor Continuing Education
NOTE – Certificates will only be sent if your payment has been received.
- To receive the MI-AIMH member registration rate, you will be asked to provide your MI-AIMH membership ID when you register. Your membership ID can be found on your My MI-AIMH profile.
- If you are NOT a current MI-AIMH member, but would like to become one and receive the reduced rate for training costs – please click here to get started: MI-AIMH membership
- If you need continuing education as a Licensed Social Worker or Licensed Professional Counselor, you will be required to enter your license # during the registration process – have it handy.
Last Day to Register – September 3, 2021
Cancellation policy: Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing no later than 7 days prior to the event for a refund to be issued. Send notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may select to pay by Check or Credit Card
- Selecting Credit Card will allow you to pay via PayPal as a guest – you DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to continue.
- If you select Check:
- Checks need to be made payable to MI-AIMH and mailed to MI-AIMH, 13101 Allen Road, Southgate, MI 48195
- Checks need to include the name(s) of all staff attending the training AND the name of the training. This is so we can accurately connect the payment to the registrant(s)
- If you have changed your mind and would now like to pay by credit/debit card – please call Teri at 734-785-7705, ext. 7194
Certificates will ONLY be sent to those registrants that have paid for their training.
For registration questions, contact Tiffanie Martinez at: email@example.com