Achieve OnDemand™ trainings from the Ounce of Prevention Fund can earn you in-service credits towards Endorsement®. While completion of these courses will count toward an Endorsement® application or renewal, they may not fully satisfy a knowledge/skill area. To register for Achieve OnDemand, visit here. To learn more about Achieve OnDemand, visit here.
Achieve OnDemand™ training offerings include:
- Foundations of Infant Mental Health Practice in Home Visiting
- Basics of Home Visiting
- The Impact of Trauma in Home Visiting
- Domestic Violence in Home Visiting
- Supervising Home Visitors
- The Impact of Trauma in Supervising Home Visitors
- Challenges in Home Visiting: Substance Abuse
- Building Engaging and Collaborative Relationships with Families
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ-3) Overview & Best Practices
- Home Visiting with Families During Pregnancy
Young children need healthy early relationships in order to grow and thrive. Parents and caregivers need support to nurture their young children. This course will review the processes that support social-emotional development in the young child. We will also review some of the central ways in which parents form and nurture their relationships with their young children. For children, and parents, and communities, and social workers: It’s all about relationships!
Presented by: Carolyn Joy Dayton, Ph.D., LMSW, IMH-E®(IV) & Katherine Rosenblum, Ph.D., IMH-E®(IV)
Covers Endorsement® competency areas of Pregnancy & Early Parenthood and Infant/Very Young Child Development & Behavior. While completion of this courses will count toward an Endorsement® application or renewal, they may not fully satisfy a knowledge/skill area.