Welcome Sponsors and Exhibitors
Welcome to the 2019 Sponsorship Page. There are a wide range of possibilities and options for sponsoring the MI-AIMH Conference. At the bottom of this page you will find the Marketing Prospectus, which has details about different opportunities. Many of the opportunities allow organizations or businesses to market to over the 600 conference attendees. If you should have further questions or need more information, please e-mail the marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interests in our sponsorship opportunities and we look forward to working with you.
For the 2019 Conference, in addition to our goal of providing stellar professional development, MI-AIMH is also raising additional funds to continue offering conference scholarships and offset conference costs as well as support MI-AIMH’s work and growth.
Thank You to these Generous 2019 Conference Sponsors
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Detroit Institute for Children
Development Centers, Inc.
Eastern Michigan University ~ College of Health and Human Sciences
Eastern Michigan University ~ Psychology
Gratiot Integrated Health Network
Hegira Programs, Inc.
Metro Detroit Association for Infant Mental Health
Michigan Department of Education*
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
Michigan Public Health Institute (MPHI)
Michigan State University Department of Psychiatry
Michigan State University School of Social Work
Northeast Guidance Center
Starfish Family Services
The Guidance Center
Zero to Thrive
*Cosponsorship of a conference by the Michigan Department of Education assumes the active participation of Department of Education staff in the planning and development of the agenda. The Michigan Department of Education is an equal opportunity provider. The conference facility must meet federal and state accessibility standards. Commercial products or services displayed or presented as a part of he conference are not considered endorsed by the Michigan Department of Education.
Exhibitors – Back by Popular Demand
Welcome to the 2019 Exhibitor Section. We are excited to be bringing Exhibitors back to the 2019 MI-AIMH Conference. We have many different options for prospective exhibitors. We are hoping to have a wide range of exhibitors at the conference. Exhibitors will be highlighted in the 2019 conference and have the opportunity to get their organization/business in front of more than 700 conference attendees. On this page you will find the sponsorship and exhibitor prospectus, which contains that details and registration form for exhibitors. If you should have any further questions, please direct e-mails to Nancy Surbrook at email@example.com.
Who Should Exhibit
- Recruiters of professionals in the fields of Early Intervention, Early Care and Education, Social Work, Child Development, Mental Health and Pediatrics
- Manufacturers and distributors of furniture, equipment and toys
- Producers and suppliers of educational products, services and materials for practitioners and parents
- Publishers of books, periodicals and other publications creating or supplying critical information to the infant-family field
- Developers and providers of in-service and training materials, computer hardware/software used to manage and administer child care programs, behavioral research and other materials and applications useful to the infant mental health field
- Vendors with general merchandise, jewelry, clothing, scarfs, candles, etc.
- Recruiters for university programs
The Prospectus details:
- Conference demographics and FAQs
- Sponsorship Opportunities for every giving level
- Exhibitor details and information
- Key Deadlines