Click on the links below to jump to these important topics:
- Fees and Payment (& MI-AIMH Membership Info)
- Steps & Tips for Registration
- Steps & Tips for Group Registration
Registration – is currently closed!
Walk-ins are welcome – please go directly to the SOLUTIONS Table when you arrive. You will be able to register on-site, pay for the conference and select your workshops. If you have questions please email Tiffanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-785-7705, ext. 7617.
Early Bird registration will be available Feb. 8 – April 5; Regular Registration will be available April 6 – 19.
We strongly encourage all conference attendees to pre-register by Friday, April 19. If you are not pre-registered, you will be considered a walk-in and will need to pay for the conference in full upon arrival. Walk-ins are not guaranteed training materials or their preferred choice of workshops.
If you need assistance or have questions related to conference registration, please contact Laura Sheldon at (734) 785-7705, ext. 7824 or email email@example.com.
Conference registration fees (per person) are listed below. Early Bird rates are available Feb. 8 – April 5. Registrations received April 6 or later are subject to the regular conference rates. Fees include:
- Presentations provided by leaders in the infant mental health field across the country
- Training materials
- Admission to certain special events:
- President’s Reception
- Networking & Student Poster Event
- Movie Night
- Refreshment breaks
- A Certificate of Attendance will document training hours for the following:
– Continuing education credits approved for this conference
– Training hours toward MI-AIMH Endorsement
– Child-focused training requirement for Children’s Mental Health Professionals by The Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH)
Total Conf. Sunday Monday Tuesday
Early Bird - MI-AIMH Members $235 $115 $115 $115
Early Bird - Non-Members $335 $160 $160 $160
Regular Reg. - MI-AIMH Members $285 $120 $120 $120
Regular Reg. Non-Members $385 $170 $170 $170
Students (valid ID required) $60 $35 $35 $35
Awards Banquet (Conference Attendee) $30 Awards Banquet (Guest) $50 Policy Luncheon $25
Go further with a MI-AIMH membership.
Take advantage of the reduced conference fees – become a MI-AIMH Member BEFORE you register! Click HERE for benefits and to become a member
MI-AIMH is a professional home for all people who touch the life of a baby, infant or young child. Whether a practicing professional, student or retiree, MI-AIMH is your connection to a statewide network of like-minded people in the rapidly developing and changing field of infant mental health! The fees are $70 for a one year membership and $120 for two year membership.
All payments must be received prior to the conference. If your payment has not been received, participants will be required to provide payment in full on-site prior to entering the conference. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure payment is received. The following payment methods are accepted.
- Online Credit Cards accepted – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX
- Ability to choose to pay by Check – see below for instructions on checks and money orders.
Checks, Money Orders, and Group Payments
- All fees made payable to MI-AIMH
- Mail to MI-AIMH, Laura Sheldon, 13101 Allen Rd., Southgate, MI 48195
- Include name(s) of attendees that the payment is covering – this is very IMPORTANT
Refund of the registration fee will be granted only to those persons who cancel their registration to the conference in writing by Monday, April 22 to firstname.lastname@example.org.There will be a $50 cancellation/processing charge.
Those who do not appear at the conference, thereby cancelling by default, will not be eligible to receive any refund.
Registration Steps – Registration is currently CLOSED
There is only one way in which you can register for this conference
To register for the conference online please click on the link above and follow these steps:
- If you are already a MI-AIMH member, you can click on “login” in the upper right-hand corner to log-in (this is NOT required to register).
- If you do not remember your password, click here: http://mi-aimh.org/my-account/lost-password/
- If you are NOT currently a MI-AIMH member, continue through the registration steps.
You will be asked a series of questions in order to determine your conference needs. It is recommended that you have a preview of the registration options and questions you will be asked before you get started. Here is the Copy of Registration Form for reference.
STEP 1 Attendee Name and Contact Information
STEP 2 Attendee Information
STEP 3 Conference Selections
STEP 4 Workshop Selections
- It is recommended that you take a look at all of the Workshop Descriptions to help you in determining your selections – Workshop Schedule & Descriptions
- Select your workshop choice in the dropdown box.
- When a workshop is full it will be greyed out and indicate “full” – you will need to select an open workshop
- Click “submit”
STEP 5 Cart
- Review your selections
- If you have received a “coupon code” enter it here
- This is for Keynote Speakers, Sponsors and others individuals that have specific instructions for registration
- If you need to register additional people, click “continue shopping”
- This will take you back to the main conference event page to register another person.
- Follow Steps 1-5 to continue registering additional people.
- When ready click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
STEP 6 Checkout
- Complete your billing details
- If you forgot to enter a “coupon code” you can also enter it here – see above
- Select your payment for this conference
- If payment is NOT received prior to the conference, attendees will be required to pay at the door.
- To complete your registration, you must click the orange “PLACE ORDER” button.
STEP 7 Order Received
- This page will display your conference selections and payment information
- You can print this page for your records
There will be two emails automatically sent from the website – one email will be sent to the email address listed in the Billing Information section, one email will be sent to the attendee.
- You can register for more than one person online and pay for that group with one payment by credit card via PayPal online (you do not need a PayPal account) or by sending in a check with all attendee names listed.
- Once you have entered all the selections for the first registrant, on the shopping cart page, click “continue shopping” and you will be returned to the main conference page to start again.
- You can enter as many registrants as needed
- It is very important that you use the attendee’s individual email address during the registration process and not an admin’s email address.
TIP: Make sure you have ALL of their correct and required information when starting this process. Be sure to use this when preparing to register for other people Copy of Registration Form for reference
- When you have completed entering all of your registrants’ information you can continue by clicking “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”