Everything you need to start your IMH resource library in one kit.
Everything in this kit helps you promote best infant mental health practice – all within a competency-based framework. The Starter Kit includes:
- Endorsement® Competency Guidelines
- Guidelines for Infant Mental Health Programs
- Infant Mental Health Home Visiting (2015) – DVD Version
- Relationships First: A Training Companion for Baby Stages
- Baby Stages wheel
- Guidelines for Comprehensive Assessment of Infants & Their Parents in the Child Welfare System
- Courts, Child Welfare and Infant Mental Health
- Supporting Relationships for Infants & Toddlers with Two Homes
- Diagnostic Classification of Mental Health and Developmental Disorders of Infancy and Early Childhood, Revised (DC:0-3R)
All of the materials reflect the competencies that are recommended for Endorsement®.
Download the Starter Kit info form here.