Join MI-AIMH Annually: January - December!
Join the statewide network of Infant Mental Health Professionals!
Membership is a way to connect in the rapidly developing and challenging field of infant mental health. Whether a practicing professional or a student, get involved in your profession… your future!
To call or write for additional information, contact Deborah Kahraman, The Michigan Association for Infant Mental Health, 13101 Allen Road, Southgate, MI 48195, 734-785-7700, ext. 7194
MI-AIMH Organizational Features
MI-AIMH offers Conferences, Training sessions and more! Check our events calendar for more information!
- Infant Mental Health Journal
- The Infant Crier
- Infant Mental Health Services, 2nd Edition
- Guidelines for Infant Mental Health
- Guidelines for Comprehensive Assessment of Infants and their Parents in the Child Welfare System
- MI-AIMH Endorsement Competencies
- Courts, Child Welfare and Infant Mental Health: Improving Outcomes for Abused/Neglected Infants and Toddlers (2008)
More info to come!
A professional development pathway leading to competency-based endorsement for practitioners in the infant and family field.
Media Rental Library
Developmental, educational and clinical training videos available to members and non members.
- World Association for Infant Mental Health
- Michigan Council for Maternal Child Health
- Michigan Coalition for Children and Families
- MI-AIMH Local Chapters: Berrien, Blue Water, Calhoun, Capitol Area, East Central, Greater Genessee, Jackson, Metropolitan Detroit, Northern Michigan, Northwest Michigan, Southwest Michigan, Washtenaw-Livingston, West Michigan, Upper Peninsula
Fraiberg Tableman Guild
A fundraising guild to promote optimal development and reduce child abuse and neglect through training activities. Contributions are tax deductible.
- Selma Fraiberg Award
- Betty Tableman Award
- Hiram Fitzgerald Award
Read more about the Fraiberg Tableman Guild…
Policy papers promoting infant mental health and state-wide systems of care.
- Individual Membership
- Includes membership to one chapter. Special rates available when purchasing a two-year membership as well as for students and retirees.
- Organizational Membership
- Includes one year of membership, 5 slots at member rates to conference and trainings, member rates for media library, 5 slots membership in local chapters, one IMHJ, all Criers and Correspondence, reduced rates for publications, listing as Organizational Member in Annual Report, one article in Crier for the organization with a IMH focus.
- Sustaining Membership
- Your special donation to MI-AIMH includes one year of membership, member rates to conference and trainings, member rates for media library, membership in local chapter, one IMH Journal, all Criers and correspondence, and recognition in Annual Report.
Join or Renew Now Online:
Use our new online Membership Application.